If you are interested in applying for a vacancy at Progressive Digital Media within any of the following divisions, Sales, Marketing, Operations, HR, Finance or IT, please send your CV or enquiry to email@example.com
International Sales Executive | Business Information | Sydney, Australia (Permanent)
Salary: On application
Only applicants with the right to work in Australia without sponsorship should apply for this job
Progressive Digital Media is opening a position for an International Sales Executive in its new centrally-located Sydney office. This position is to drive sales and increase our geographic footprint into the strong growth markets of Asia and Oceania. You will be selling one or more of our new industry-specific information platforms.
As an international business-to-business company we serve a global customer base with the highest quality and most progressive business information solutions. We enable organisations to gain competitive advantage by providing unique, high quality information and services across multiple platforms.
You will have the opportunity to bring your consultative sales approach, proven record of high-achievement sales and hard-working sales ethic. Utilising a blend of phone and live interactive web-demo sales methods you will be speaking to C-level executives and engaging them throughout the sales process.
Reporting to the APAC Sales Director the International Sales Executive will be taken through a comprehensive training program to ensure you are maximising your earnings as soon as possible.
Direct tasks involved in the role will include:
- Industry lead searching and client identification
- Engaging C-Level executives across Australasia to discuss industry issues and solutions
- Building a pipeline of companies where our information can provide actionable help and direction
- Providing weekly web-based demonstrations of our world-class information platforms to decision-makers and their teams
- Crafting tailored proposals to offer a range of package options for the client
- Closing new business opportunities and meeting sales targets
- Providing account management and training of your client
- Planning upsell and renewal opportunities for other divisions or countries
Indirect tasks involved in the role will include:
- Meeting activity and sales KPI's
- Attending product improvement and new product launch meetings
- Maintaining an accurate representation of your sales activities and pipeline in Salesforce
- Providing client-feedback and product improvement ideas to the platform development teams
What you should bring:
- A recent and proven ability that you have excelled at B2B sales (previous media or information experience ideal. 2 years minimum.
- A track record of pitching and closing business at C-Level
- Articulate verbal and written communication skills
Please send your CV and references in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org
Data & Distribution Manager (Permanent)
Salary: £23,000 pa
Based in: Foots Cray, Kent, DA14 5HZ
The ideal candidate will have at least five years experience in a distribution role and will be experienced in liaising with mailing house suppliers in addition to working with a Royal Mail account on a strategic and operational level. Experience within a publishing company with complex fulfilment and mailing requirements would be ideal and strong communication and interpersonal skills are a must.
You will be responsible for quoting and budgeting for all of the group's distribution requirements so experience in profile pricing, downstream access and other UK based mailing techniques is essential.
The volume of magazines we have means that you will need a keen eye for detail and you will be required to check all invoices to ensure accurate payment to our suppliers. Tight cost control is a key part of your role and you will look for savings at every opportunity, constantly thinking about how we can more efficient and cost effective in our distribution.
Senior Editor - Construction
Salary: On application
This is a group editor position taking full control over a market-leading portfolio of B2B construction titles, including a subscription-based online database and news service for a global construction audience. Candidates should have a proven track record in construction publishing, and the ability to develop expertise in all areas of this diverse field. Experience in print and online is essential.
You will manage a successful editorial team and be responsible for content strategy and special projects, such as conferences and awards, as well as being an active representative of the titles across the industry. You will have the ability to manage and motivate editorial teams, and to develop commercial ideas successfully in conjunction with sales, marketing and product development teams.
This is a rare opportunity to take on a wide-ranging, senior role setting the pace for global coverage of the fast-changing construction industry. To express your interest in the role, please submit a covering letter and CV to email@example.com